Saturday, September 11, 2010

Here comes the rain again

Well, it's that time of year again. The brief clear days of summer are becoming few and far between and drive time has been severely limited. It's been either raining or threatening rain so now I'm planning my winter projects. I should have the time to put on the rest of the parts that are stacking up. I need to fix my parking brake handle, do some work on the rear brake calipers and I still need to find the source of that annoying rattle in the back. If I can afford it, I may even try to attack the 2nd gear syncro. I found a used transaxle locally that's supposedly in good shape. The price is reasonable for a used 308 tranny so I may go that route. Strange that a "reasonable price" for a used transaxle will get you a used Honda Civic.