Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Now where did I put those keys?

Where else would I put the keys to my Ferrari 308? Why, on my Ferrari 308 key holder of course! There's an interesting story to this key holder. An FChatter was looking for a Ferrari key holder a while back. He couldn't find one, so he made do with some other key holder. In the meanwhile, his wife contacted a guy who made these things and convinced him to make a "Magnum P.I." key holder. Now the 308 holder is part of his inventory, all thanks to this FChatter's wife. It's been available since last year, but somehow I never got around to ordering one until now.



My first impression was holy smokes, this thing is huge! It's much larger than other key holders we have and bigger than I expected. The guy who makes and sells them is jd-knight on eBay. They come up for sale every now and again. A perfect gift for any 308 enthusiast!