Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally, a chance to hit the road

We've had a break in the weather and I took the opportunity to drive the 308 in to work today. I actually took a short drive last night to bring the fluids up to temperature and bleed the cooling system. Generally after the system is opened, you need to spend some time bleeding all the air out. When I got back last night, I opened the radiator bleed screw and got a little air out. Checking the coolant expansion tank this morning, the coolant level looked good and the temperature was good at 190 degrees F. When I get home tonight, I'll crack the bleed screw again to check for air. The engine seems to be running well and I'm enjoying driving every chance I get.



Sitting side by side with other cars, you can really tell just how small a 308 is.