Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Good things come in pairs

I suppose it's only fitting that since TK has two horses in the barn that I have two Ferraris in the shop. She has her horse and a friend's horse and now I have my Ferrari and a friend's Ferrari.

My buddy SL had been actively looking for an F360 for months. After seeing lots of duds, he finally found the perfect car in Tour De France Blue. This beauty came from Texas and it's absolutely stunning. He doesn't have a place to keep it so I offered up the extra stall in my stable.



In addition to his car being amazing to look at, it's amazing on the road. It has over twice the power as the 308 and it really plants you in seat when you get on the gas. I can't imagine what a new 458 is like with less weight and more power.

Let's not forget SL's co-pilot -- Ferrari Barbie. In her Ferrari racing suit and matching helmet, she's a total hottie!